HACKENTHORPE MEDICAL CENTRE FRIENDS AND FAMILY TEST SURVEY RESULTS
We have now restarted our Friends & Family Questionnaire please feel free to complete the feedback form if you attend the surgery
NHS England have introduced the Friends and Family Test (FFT) as a feedback tool to support the principle that people who use NHS services should have an opportunity to provide feedback on their experience. It asks people if they would recommend the services they have used and, combined with a follow-up question, the FFT should provide a mechanism to highlight both good and poor patient experience. NHS England states that this kind of feedback is vital in transforming NHS services and supporting patient choice.
Thank you to all of those who have provided feedback. So far we received the following responses to our questions:
"Thinking about your recent appointment/contact with the Practice, overall how was your experience of our service?"
Neither Good or Poor
Please can you tell us why you gave your answer?
Comments left May 2022
- you have been looking after us - Reply from the surgery - really lovely to hear that and thank you for your positive feedback
Comments left January 2022
- Very good doctors and staff - Reply from the surgery - Thanks so much for the positive feedback
Comments left April 2021
- I have always been happy with the services I get. Reply from the surgery - Thank you so much for the lovely comment
- The Nurses are friendly. - Reply from the surgery - Glad you had such a lovely experience
Comments left January 2021
- Sadly you can never get through on the phone. You always end up having to come to the intercom: Reply from the surgery - As we offer telephone triage appointments the phones lines are very busy and we endeavour to answer the phone as quickly as possible. we are very sorry that you were unable to get through.
- From the 1st phone contact I was dealt with very quickly
- I needed to see a doctor strait away as it was very important and serious. If it is urgent to see a doctor you should be seen the same day:
- Reply from the surgery - We still have on the day urgent appointments that patient will be booked into if the clinician who triages your call thinks it is necessary.
- I am always satisfied
Comments left for November 2020
- Patient happy with our Telephone consultation triage and left this lovely reply: Having discussed my symptoms over the phone, I was then given an appointment within 1 hour - thank you & PS Stay Safe
Previous comments from March 2020 - A set of weighing scales near the blood pressure machine
Reply from surgery -We will purchase a set of scales and place them near the blood pressure machine in the waiting room.
Please tell us about anything that we could have done better?
- Previous comments from March 2020 - The GP Practice works excellent and keep up the good work
- Previous comments from March 2020 - Well done to all the Doctors and Staff
- Previous comments from March 2020 - Nothing to improve as everything works well
We thank you for your lovely comments. If you would like to leave further positive feedback for Hackenthorpe Medical Centre then please click on the link below for Care Opinion - What's Your Story
As requested from previous Survey feedback - When parking in the Surgery car park we ask if you could please keep our disabled parking space for Badge Holders only. Many thanks.